Texture: Butter/Clay + Snowfizz Hybrid
This slime features a two-layered slime with a main butter/clay slime with a bottom crust of a snowfizz slime In addition, it is topped with assorted pumpkin sprinkles, orange colored sprinkles for fall, and autumn leaf glitters.
Butter slimes, aka clay slimes are made with our signature clay slime base for marshmallow-like texture. Butter slimes are known for being more holdable, pillow-y, spreadable, and soft. All Fireflyslime butter slimes are specially formulated to be easily inflated (up to 2.2x it's original size) by stretching to incorporate air bubbles and easy to deflate back to it's original size by squeezing all of the air back out. The Snowfizz base is made with our signature clear slime base packed with polystyrene foam for an initially dense crunchy texture at the bottom.
Scent: Pumpkin Cheesecake
Note: Slime is not edible. Adult supervision is strongly encouraged with young children. Product photos are shown in an 8oz jar and may be enlarged in size to show texture/details. Please check our FAQ page for more details.
May contain: Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA), Borax, Colorant, Concentrated Fragrance Oil, Glycerin, Clay (Microcapsules, Natural Fiber, Water, Synthetic Glue, Antibacterial Agent), Non-Toxic Craft Materials, and Non-Toxic Absorbent Polymers. Allergies to latex may also have allergies to PVA Glue.
@fireflyslime “pumpkin cheesecake” 🎃 fireflyslime.com (link in my bio!) #ASMR ♬ Goodnight Sweet Possums - From "Ice Age The Meltdown" - John Powell
- Wash your hands before and after touching your slime. Throughout the day your hands collect germs and produce oils. This will result in your slime being more likely to stick to your hands.
- Slime does dry! Keep your slime in the air tight container provided and (closed all the way) to prevent drying.
- Be cautious to keep slime away from hair, clothing, carpet, etc.
- Slime may melt! Keep away from direct sunlight or sources of heat to prevent it from melting.
- FULL CARE GUIDE WILL WILL BE PROVIDED ON YOUR CARE CARD (IN ORDER) AND HERE