Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your full name, 4-digit order number (can be found on your confirmation email), and reason for contact so we can quickly locate your order status!
All orders include the items that you have purchased, complimentary borax powder (used to make activator), instructions on how to turn the borax into activator, and an additional fun item that may include candy, squishy/fidget toys, stickers, etc.
As realistic as some slimes may look and smell, slimes are NOT edible. Never consume slime. Parental guidance is strongly recommended for young children.
Shipping & Handling
Yes! We currently ship worldwide! Please be aware that international shipments take longer to arrive than domestic orders. Customers are responsible for additional fees, customs, taxes, duties, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: The Postal Service™ is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. To see what countries we are currently not able to ship to, please check this link:
Shipping fees are automatically calculated and determined by the weight of the items inside your package as well as the distance from us to the package's destination.
During checkout, you will be given the option to select from USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class package (if your package is light enough in weight to qualify). Please be aware that there is an estimated 1-14 day processing time prior to shipment to allow us to process all orders and package shipments. The shipping method selected at checkout does NOT account for our processing time. Customers must agree to our shipping policies at checkout.
After processing, USPS First Class takes 1-5 business days to arrive and USPS Priority Mail takes 1-3 business days to arrive.
Packages may be subject to delays due to high volume of orders. We are not responsible for UPS or USPS shipping delays.
We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and are not obligated to provide any compensation for lost/stolen packages. Customers are advised to contact the shipping carrier to find more information about packages that are not shown on the tracking number. Once we ship out your order, we no longer have control over it and are limited to information provided by your given tracking number.
Please check your mailbox, porch, garage, and even fellow neighbors if possible. If your tracking number shows the package as "delivered" but you have not received it, please allow 48 hours before contacting us in case the package shows up late.
Invalid addresses and recipients declining packages are the most common reason packages are returned back to us. If your order shows as returned, please contact email@example.com with your order number so we can check on the package's status. It may take some time for the package to be returned.
Returned packages that are not claimed will be disposed of. If you would like to attempt to make another delivery, please email us to see if this may be arranged. You may be required to pay an additional shipping fee since we are not able to make a second shipment with the same paid postage.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY about this. If your package has not been shipped before we see your message, we can go ahead and make that edit for you.
Customers are encouraged to double-check their shipping addresses on the confirmation page of checkout and in their order confirmation email. We are not responsible for packages being shipped to incorrect or invalid addresses.
Slime Care Guide
Slime melting is part of the natural process of slime and can be easily fixed.
All slime orders come with a small baggie of borax powder so you may fix your slime. Now it's time to make slime activator!
STEP ONE: Open up your borax baggie and pour it into a cup/bowl.
STEP TWO: Add 1/2 cup of warm/hot water and mix until the powder has completely dissolved.
STEP THREE: Add a few drops of the solution to the slime and knead & stretch the slime to fully incorporate the solution. Add more if needed. You will not need to use the whole solution. Adding too much borax solution will result in your slime hardening.
STEP FOUR: After you find the texture you desire, store the activator away for future use if needed. Label it to make sure that someone does not confuse it with regular water. Borax is not safe to consume.
- Wash your hands before and after touching your slime. Throughout the day your hands collect germs and produce oils. This will result in your slime being more likely to stick to your hands.
- If you would like your slime to be a little more stretchy, add small amounts of body lotion and knead it into the slime. If you add too much, your slime will be too gooey and not holdable so be careful! I do not recommend this trick for clear based slimes unless you don’t mind the clarity becoming more foggy.
- It is normal for slimes to deflate/inflate. When kneading/stretching slimes, bubbles are trapped within the slime that will cause it to inflate. Slimes deflate when the bubbles float to the top and escape the slime.
- Slime does dry! Keep your slime in the air tight container provided and (closed all the way) to prevent drying.
- Be cautious to keep slime away from hair, clothing, carpet, etc. If this does happen, remove as much of the slime as possible with your hands and then take a damp warm towel and scrub what ever it stuck to. When opening a new slime package, check the consistency by poking it with one finger first. It’s always helpful to make activator or have it within reach in case it becomes sticky.
- Slime may melt! Keep away from direct sunlight or sources of heat to prevent it from melting. Holding it in the palm of your hand for a long time may also cause it to melt due to body heat and might need some activator to fix it.