Skip to content
- Wash your hands before and after touching your slime. Throughout the day your hands collect germs and produce oils. This will result in your slime being more likely to stick to your hands.
- Slime does dry! Keep your slime in the air tight container provided and (closed all the way) to prevent drying.
- Be cautious to keep slime away from hair, clothing, carpet, etc.
- Slime may melt! Keep away from direct sunlight or sources of heat to prevent it from melting.
- FULL CARE GUIDE WILL WILL BE PROVIDED ON YOUR CARE CARD (IN ORDER) AND HERE