Slime Care Info
If you lost the slime care sheet that arrived with your order, you can always refer here instead! Your slime(s) may change due to weather conditions during the shipping process but that can be easily fixed! If your slime arrived to you melted or anything like that, DO NOT THROW IT AWAY! Follow the tips below to help you keep your slime in it's best condition!
- Wash your hands before and after usage to keep your slime clean as well as your hands to make sure you do not accidentally consume slime that stuck to your hand when you grab a snack.
- If you would like your slime to be a little more stretchy, add small amounts of body lotion and knead it into the slime. If you add too much, your slime will be too gooey and not hold-able so be careful! I do not recommend this trick for clear based slimes.
- When I package my orders I always fill each container to the top but it may deflate during shipping. Add small amounts of shaving cream and knead it into the slime. A little can go a long way, so make sure you only add a little at a time. (Messy warning!)
Each slime has a sticker placed at the bottom of the container to signify if it is white glue based or clear glue based for those who are new to slime. All slime orders also come with a small baggie of borax powder so you may fix your slime later on. Follow the directions below according to your marked container. It is very important that you only mix small amounts at a time (try one tsp intervals) because a small amount does go a long way and adding too much may cause your slime to become stiff. After you find the texture you desire, store the activator away for future use if needed. Label it to make sure that someone does not confuse it with regular water and drinks the solution.
- Pink Sticker: your slime is white glue based. Mix one tsp of borax powder with one cup of warm water to create your borax activator.
- Blue Sticker: your slime is clear glue based. Mix half of a tsp of borax powder with one cup of warm water to create your borax activator.
- Slime is NOT edible and NOT safe to consume or even taste due to the ingredients that were added to create it. Keep away from small children and pets without supervision.
- Slime does dry! Keep your slime in an air tight container (like the one that it arrived in) and make sure that it is closed all the way to prevent drying.
- Slime is sticky (obviously) and be very careful that it does not stick to hair, clothing, carpet, etc. If this does happen, remove as much of the slime as possible with your hands and then take a damp warm towel and scrub what ever it stuck to.
- Slime does melt! Keep away from direct sunlight or sources of heat to prevent it from melting. Holding it in your hand for a long time may also cause it to melt due to body heat and might need some activator to fix it.